Due August 25th 2012..Virgo!!!
Tuesday, 23 July 2013
10 months and a visit from Nana and Grandad!
You are a wild child that is all I can say for you suga! You are on the go...crawling, pulling up on everything you love to pull up on the glass coffee table and walk around it. You may have hit your head on it a few times sorry mummy's fault. If you get a twitch I know why (only joking :))) You are such a quick crawler and love it when we chase you! Nana and Grandad came to visit from England and you were good as gold. They haven't seen you in 6 months almost but you went to them straight away which of course they loved. Somehow you got the whole going to sleep on your own and were sleeping 7-8 hours solid which is amazing for you and mom and dad :)) I have stopped nursing you now and you are having 4 bottles a day which you don't seem to mind you love your bottles even start crying when you see them coming impatient one (another trait you got from your mom I'm afraid) We all took a trip to Grand Lake and the mountain house we were staying at had stairs and you were in heaven we couldn't get you off those bloomin things all you wanted to do was climb up and down and up and down. You are a hot mess missy and I love it. This is a such a fun age. Okay mom is off to bed we just spent the whole day at the pool and you and I are both exhausted. Love you sweet girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment