
Due August 25th 2012..Virgo!!!
Friday, 20 September 2013
We made it!!! Happy 1st Birthday to our little munchkin!!!!!
You made it!! You turned a whole year old! We celebrated with a hawaiian themed birthday and I found the cutest hawaiian outfit for you seriously the cuteness was almost too much!! We had a great turn out all your friends came to celebrate and you LOVED your cake. I loved making all the food and even cried to the lady at the cake shop when she showed me your cake. I just can't believe you have been brightening our world for the last year. The greatest thing was 2 days before you turned 1 you started walking!!!! Oh and now you are on the move. I can't get you to stop I swear you would sleep standing up if you could. Sorry I'm not writing more but your dad and I just bought our first home and we have lots to do to get you settled in your new home. Happy Birthday to our lovely girl!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment