Due August 25th 2012..Virgo!!!

Due August 25th 2012..Virgo!!!

Wednesday, 15 August 2012

Picnic in Henley and WAGS baby shower at 38 Weeks!

So here we are at 38 weeks and what a ride it has been. I can't believe I am so close to the finish line and meeting this little munchkin I have been carrying for so long,  yet time has gone by in a flash. Well expect now where time is standing still, I on the other hand am not. I have been cleaning and pacing and walking and overcome with tiredness and excitement. It was my last week of work on Thursday and now I have been resting and going to lunches and doing yoga and massages so it's been tough but I have managed ;) I have been having more Braxton Hicks false contractions and can definitely feel the baby is getting lower down in my pelvis which is exciting, it means things are moving along. I have put my due date back to the 8th of September instead of the 25th of August as a way to pysch myself out so I don't go crazy waiting, I mean this is worse then when James makes me wait till I get home to eat to go french fries!!!!! 

Yep that is a baby and you can see my ever so attractive leggings underneath over the bump, I'll be keeping those and a family heirloom hee hee!



38 weeks of cookin! The roll over at of bed is getting ridiculous!
Just chilaxing in Henley on Thames (where they had part of the rowing Olympics) for a picnic and day naps!

James with a big smile on his face while napping, must be thinking about baby or beer!!




My belly also doubles as a table for my scones with creme and jam which is the best thing EVER!!!!
All the lovely ladies at Bingham Hotel and High Tea Room at Richmond on Thames celebrating Steph Douglas gorgeous self and baby #2. Mark Douglas was one of James's best men at the wedding and I have had the honor of getting to know Steph the past 2 years, she has been an amazing friend and has given me so much advice on babies, pregnancy and everything! Buster and baby #2 are lucky to have her as a yummy mummy!  These girls are called the WAGS (wives and girlfriends ha ha)

Steph at 36 weeks and me at 38 weeks, crazy thing is we have no idea who's munchkin will come out first (Steph was 4 weeks early with Buster) So fun have babies close together can't wait for playdates!

No comments:

Post a Comment