 |
| Vivien Westwood Onesie, so appropriate :) |
I am officially 37 weeks now and Baby Billings is considered full term CRAZY town!!!! I have one more week left of work and then have some rest, yoga classes and massages to catch up on :) I have gone into serious nesting mode and have been cleaning and organizing and asking James for loads of cuddles. Emotions are high and I may or may not get caught crying at the Olympics Games everyday doesn't matter if it's rowing, women's boxing, track, field, tennis, badmitten, it's all so intense ha ha!!!! Let's hope all the excitement doesn't send me into an early labour...but I am half term so anything could happen!!!
 |
| Cleaning all the munchkin clothes getting ready for the arrival! |
 |
| Spent the day with my gorgeous friend Harriet having a chin wag (English for girls chat), tea and almond cake yummy!!! |
 |
| Had to put this one in, James and I went to Hyde Park to watch the Olympics, it was so fun, lots of big screen TVs and different games playing, live music, the works!!! |
 |
| My Belly seems to have dropped a bit which means baby is getting into position the countdown begins!!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment