 |
| Our little Olympian growing so well at 36 weeks!! |
 |
| I'm pretty sure I'm going to deserve a medal after I pop this one out yes?!?!? I am channeling my inner Bolt :) |
 |
| Now that belly gets me a seat on the Tube like a dream now!! |
So the Olympics have come to London 2012 and Team Billings have been training for our own games maybe not as long as Michael Phelps but 36 weeks in the making! London is vibrant right now and such a special time to be here! I can't wait to tell this little one all about the exciting times mama had while they were cookin :) Had a great time at the Opening Ceremony Village Party and going to the Olympic Park tomorrow. We are hoping to get some tickets maybe to volleyball but most likely to archery or table tennis or something like that (no offense I'm sure they are fine Olympic participates) Feeling a mixture of anxiousness, excitement, happiness, fatigue all at once. The midwife said the baby is still head down and bobbing between engaged and not so things are definitely moving along. I pee ALL the time and get tired quickly but still feeling pretty good. We have gotten all the necessary baby gear, Moses basket, Pram, Stroller, changing mat, nappies (diapers) ect. James wants to test drive the stroller around London and put a doll in instead hummm we shall see :)
You are looking great Carolyne! I can't believe you only have 4 weeks left!!! I am going to guess what you are having....I think it is going to be a girl! Keep the pictures coming! Love you!
ReplyDeleteHey Alle!! Thanks for looking my dear, can't wait for the munchkin to come getting so excited and READY! How are you? Did you get my email about the shower that was so amazing thank you for sending the skype message made my day love you!!!
Delete