![]() |
| If my belly button could talk it would be saying!! AHHHHHH......UNCLE UNCLE I give I give I'll tell you anything just stop stretching me ha ha... |
Due August 25th 2012..Virgo!!!
Sunday, 8 July 2012
Week 33 and baby mamma is HAPPY but TIRED :)
I am officially on countdown mode at the moment. I just keep packing and unpacking the hospital bag and also may or may not be spending way too much time starting at the "Bedtime Hugs" Moses Basket we got for the munchkin hee hee. If I had to describe this week it would be sleep deprived, can't seem to find a comfy sleeping position and I wake up in the night ready to go, must be training for the big arrival. I had a 32 week scan on Monday and the baby is growing "perfectly" (Doctor's word not mine of course ;) and the baby is in prime birthing position head down feet kicking my ribs...I am also have been having the Braxton Hicks false contractions which are not as painful as I thought they would be, my belly goes rock hard and I just feel a tightening for about 15 secs and then it passes. The nurse said it was good as the uterus is getting ready for the BIG DAY EEK! So excited and slightly amazed at how quickly it has gone by :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment