Due August 25th 2012..Virgo!!!

Due August 25th 2012..Virgo!!!

Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Baby Billings Baby Shower at 32 Weeks!!!

 On Saturday the 7th of July Baby Billings had officially been cooking for 32 Weeks!!!! And my gorgeous friends near and far helped me celebrate by throwing the Baby Shower that would impress the inventor of Baby Showers and all her friends near and far haha :)  I mean this baby shower was perfection and watch out America because English Women know how to shower a baby and baby mamma I tell ya!!!! My lovely friend Harriet held it at her "Church Farm Cottage" and along with lovely friend Catherine organizing, filled the day with dear friends, AMAZING CUPCAKES, CAKES, HOME MADE SCONES, BROWNIES, SANDWICHES, DIPS ,CHIPS, CHEESE AND IT GOES ON!!! hilarious and educational games (um did you know a women's uterus expands 500x it's normal size when prego SAY WHAT!!)  giggles, gifts for the munchkin, skype messages from home (which made me cry real bad) and ended with a scrapbook filled with photos of the day and notes from all the girls and my dear friends from home (which of course made me cry real bad...again). I was so very touched I was, for once, speechless and feel very lucky to have made so many amazing friends while here in London as well as the friends back home continuing to support and put up with me. This baby and baby mumma are truly blessed!


Lots of amazing nibbles yummy!

This cupcakes were made my the very creative and talented Harriet Matthews, yep that's right she made the cake, the icing, the butterflies (also did rocking horses, little booties, ect.) She is amazing and just to brag was in the local paper for her deliciousness!!! 

And have a look at that set-up! Well done ladies! Lemon Drizzle and Sponge Madness Cake by Leah Harris and Brownie by Holly Ducker! Holler!!
Um yes I will have some home-made scones with jam and creme made from Scratch by the lovely Anna Campbell




















I thought this was a cool picture of the ladies enjoying the "Do you know" baby fact game, I was rubbish but they let me open pressie anyway!!!
Tias representing as the only boy at the shower and what a cutie! Ps I think Mel and I could be sistas from another mista in this photo!

Here are all the gorgeous Aunties with Baby Billings and Baby Momma! Boy this baby is lucky to be around such beauty!  Want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart to these ladies. From left Mel Holian, Rachel Hale, Laura Baldock, Laura Kratky, Hannah Warren, Anna Campbell, Leah Harris, Katerina Lapina, Holly Ducker, Sascha Wyness, Naomi Waring, Catherine Zammit, Harriet Matthews and Annika Haynes!!!!!!!!

Baby Billings is in hot demand!!!
Someone is very excited about her Cath Kidston Nappy Bag, thanks Auntie Harriet!

Team Billings, thanks Auntie Mel
Me looking at Skype Messages from Emily, Alle, Laura, Rose, and Kimi and my mum from the states, gotta love technology (this was two seconds before I was boohooing) Thanks ya'll so lucky to have you in my life!!


Catherine, master of games and pressies made this nappy cake with the help of You Tube ha ha!




Himer is all set for his/her debut with all this gear! We were given so much good stuff as you can see!  xx






No comments:

Post a Comment