Due August 25th 2012..Virgo!!!

Due August 25th 2012..Virgo!!!

Sunday, 24 June 2012

Introducing "The Tank" at 31 weeks!!!

 Seems like the weeks are flying by, I can't believe we only have 9 weeks to go and we get to meet our greatest creation ahhhh! Have spent the weekend with James at Hypnobirthing, Active breathing and Partners Pregnancy Yoga Workshops getting ready for Operation Baby Billings. I have a birth plan that includes having the nugget at The Isis Birthing Center in a birth pool with no drugs expect alittle gas and air, so as natural as possible, You can never hold too strongly to any plan as you never know what may happen, but that's the plan right now.... so we shall see :) James nicknames me "The Tank" which I should take offense but thinks it's funny, I would like to think I am as strong as a tank and can handle the mission so to speak. oorah!!!
So James has kindly nicknamed me "The Tank" now ha ha!! 31 weeks now and the munchkin is growing like a champ..and so it my booty! Hee hee :)

Just a close up to show that the belly button is in full effect, the outtie is on it's way OUT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment