Went to the audition and GOT IT YIPEE! So off to Berlin I go but not really knowing what in the world I'm doing. Meet some gorgeous pregnant ladies at the airport who were chosen as well and off we go. Get to Berlin and greeted by our lovely guide Karlotta who tells us we are being driven to the hotel and she will explain everything when we get there. Get to the hotel and she says that she actually can't tell us what we are doing, but that we are testing a product and that it's not a commercial more of a market research thing...SAY WHAT!! Does that mean we came here and there is no commercial? Anyway it was all very vague but she said don't worry all will be revealed tomorrow and it's nothing dangerous go enjoy the city on us. So we did, oh by the way I was in good company with 6 other pregnant ladies, we were getting some looks on the street for srue ha ha!
![]() |
| I think this is the German Parliament but could be dead wrong, impressive building all the same! |
![]() | |||
| Berlin Cathedral |
We are shown into a pleasant yoga studio and did 20 mins of yoga and then a women came in to talk to us about the smells of the room and how they made us feel, showed us an air freshener and had us do an interpretative dance to the smell, all in the name of market research!!!!! The shock came when we found out that a punk rock show had taken place the night before in our Zen Yoga Studio. We got shown a video of about 60 people rockin out to the punk band and eating loads of crap, pizza, booze, garlic everything. Then the band came in and we got sweaty hugs. Basically they had closed the windows and cleaned the place up and we had no idea, and pregger ladies are suppose to have a heightened sense of smell! We were fooled!
They asked us what we thought and we were all shocked of course but the real shocker came when the production crew came in to tell us that we had actually been filmed the whole time for a commercial and cameras had been put all over the room and mics were hiding in the cushions we were sitting on. So they had to trick us to make the commercial work and for us to have the most natural response such fun. I can't say the product until the commercial comes out for legal reasons but it rhymes with Rebreze hee hee!
![]() |
| This was us after the shoot with our cheeky driver! |
![]() |
| All the preggers and Karlotta in the middle! She took such good care of us and felt so bad to have to lie to a bunch of pregnant ladies, bless her! |
What an adventure, it was so great. I got to meet some amazing ladies and visit a beautiful city where I was totally taken care of. Baby Billings had a great time as well I think, the baby was so active the whole time, kicking and rolling around. I think Himer knew there were other babies around and was being sociable, I can't wait to tell Himer how he/she was in show business before he/she ever officially arrived in the world. Huge thanks to Sonia, Ciara, Corrie, Keely, Hannah and Kirsty for making the trip so special and now I have 6 new pregger friends and playmates for Baby billings!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment