Due August 25th 2012..Virgo!!!

Due August 25th 2012..Virgo!!!

Saturday, 2 June 2012

Um did you say only 12 more weeks till Operation Baby Billings???!!!

Catching some Vitamin D!
 So I find it hard to believe but I am entering into my 3rd trimester of growing a baby from scratch. What a glorious adventure. I am 28 weeks and counting and only have another 12 weeks, that's 3 more months until I get to see the little munchkin. I can't wait definitely getting to the point that I am wondering What do you look like? Are you going to be a beautiful boy or precious angel girl? Will you have my chin (let's hope not) or James nose (hummm). Are you going to be a astronaut or live in my basement until your 40? Ha ha only kidding.
Well I am still feeling good the baby is growing and I can feel it in my ribs as well as my back. Himer likes to kick my right rib and after a meal rest right on my stomach it feels like. But I can't complain I am still overjoyed and bewildered that we are capable of making another person and enjoying the ride day by day.   
It has been an amazing week of sunshine so getting some needed rays and doing a little cooking ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment