Due August 25th 2012..Virgo!!!

Due August 25th 2012..Virgo!!!

Saturday, 26 May 2012

2nd Anniversary Boat/Dinner Cruise on the Thames!!!

James surprised me and Himer to a big bundle of Lilies (my favorite) and arranged a Dinner/Boat Cruise Down the Thames River in Central London. The weather was perfect and we got to dine while watching the sun go down on the Tower Bridge, London Eye, Big Ben and Parliament! Don't mean to brag but my hubby rocks!

Classic Case of 27 weeks Prego Carolyne waitin on the train!

James and I just before the big surprise :)

AWWWW!

Handsome daddy to be Sir James with the Tower Bridge at Sunshine, we will take it!

Now that's what I'm talkin bout!

We had the best seat on the boat right next to the window overlookin London!

Millennium Dome

Canary Wharf at Night looks Purrty!

View of the Tower Bridge from the Boat!

Just Gorgeous at night! Some folks think this is the London Bridge but it's the Tower Bridge, I'm so London :)

London Eye Lite up at Night ahhhh!

Love this picture of Big Ben with the Double Decker bus, Classic!

No comments:

Post a Comment