Due August 25th 2012..Virgo!!!

Due August 25th 2012..Virgo!!!

Sunday, 20 May 2012

That's 27 weeks worth of baby rite dare!!!!

I am now on my 27th week of growing another human. It is a miracle and what a wild ride it has been so far. The munchkin is kicking all the time and rolling around doing jumping jacks, push ups, sit ups, ballet, tap, yoga, you know just getting in shape for the big day. I get it Himer wants to look good for the big appearance but it would be great if the nugget could have  a rest when mom is sleeping and not wake me up every day at 4 or 5am kicking my bladder he he!  No I'm kidding I'll take it. Had a midwife appointment last week and all is lookin good and apart from some sleepless nights, 24hr increase in mucas and peeing alot I feel great, in fact I think all that is getting me ready for when the nugget arrives. Can't wait to meet the little one!!!

1 comment:

  1. You look fantastic Carolyne!!!! I can't wait to meet the new addition! Love you

    ReplyDelete