Due August 25th 2012..Virgo!!!

Due August 25th 2012..Virgo!!!

Saturday, 26 May 2012

Team Billings having a Wales of a Time!!

James and I went to Snowdonia National Park in the north of Wales for some nature time which was just what we needed. Went for some hikes, and stayed in this Estate that was circa 16th century, they put us in the top room nestled in the corner with ceilings my height and doors even smaller, woke up to pee in the night and swear got totally spooked but baby billings was so brave and kicked a couple times saying I'll protect you momma!

The Welsh language is crazy, it looks like someone was putting there booty against a keyboard, asfgakusfgJgf may just be a word!!

James next to a VERY old bridge umkay!

This was the town of Gwenllyyoodd (I swear that's what it was called, say what!!!

I'm just really excited to be in nature with no train or tube in sight!!

Dancer's Pose in the Snowdonia National Park, just kickin it!!

We ate at this place called S'oyson so amazing and it use to be a prison but we didn't hold that against them because they had the best sticky toffee pudding EVER!

Purrty but creepy place we stayed called Dollwynnlynn!

Sorry is sitting and walking on not what picnic tables are for, it's called Pigeon Pose (get it get it??? okay I'll stop)



No comments:

Post a Comment