Well I have been rather busy running around with the munchkin and have been super slack about the blog so trying to make up some time. Let's see Madison turned 3 months just before we took the leap back to the states. She did amazing on the flight I was so nervous but she was a dream. Loved watching all the people while in her plane bassinet and although she only slept 3 hours on a 9.5 hour flight she was not fussy, I am blessed :) She was a hit at Thanksgiving and got to meet her great grandmother, great uncles and aunts and her Uncle Scott and Kirk as well for the first time! Her Uncle Kirk even woke up at 5am with her the first night! She is holding her head up high and found out she is tickish all over and squeals when you nibble on her legs so cute.
 |
| Got to meet Santa and what do you know they dressed the same um how embarrassing!! |
 |
| Look mom I can almost sit up! |
 |
| My first time to the beach it was big and beautiful and smelled funny! |
 |
| Uncle Scott puts me right to sleep! |
 |
| Well hello Momma Izzie you are as funny as everyone said you would be! |
 |
| I finally took a dummy (paci) which makes nap time and bedtime so much better for mommy! |
No comments:
Post a Comment