Due August 25th 2012..Virgo!!!

Due August 25th 2012..Virgo!!!

Monday, 4 March 2013

Reunion at 4 months!!!

This was a big month because the day Madison turned 4 months James came over to the states from London where he had been for a month! It was so crazy having to be without him for a whole month but he came and it was such a joyous time! Madison gave her dad the biggest smile when he came and got her from her crib and it was magical. So now the family had reunited and it feels so good. James noticed all the changes in her, she is starting to hold her head up and sleeping in her crib )mostly all night) She is so alert and starting to really focus and grab at objects. My favorite is her new found voice. She squeals in delight and it is hilarious. 


Sleeping beauty and her da da
Captured the moment daddy and daughter reunited after a whole month!!


My name is Madison and I have cubby delicious legs!!


I'm 4 months old don't I look wise!





No comments:

Post a Comment