Went to have our 20 week scan yesterday Friday the 13th do do do do!! Scary but not so scary because it was James birthday and we got to see our little "Himer" who was moving around and drinking lots. Himer was cross legged in a Lotus Yoga Pose, mama's favorite pose! You can see in the picture if you look at the middle, what looks like a bubble is Himer's foot. We are totally in love :)
This pic may be my fav I mean just look at that nose!!!! Such cuteness :) You can really see Himer's big ole head and lovely spine in this one. Also that big femur bone at the top right hand corner where the baby's legs are all curled, gonna be a snowboarding like daddy! Okay okay I'm making myself a bit nauseous he he. We are excited. The nurse said baby is cookin good and everything looks to be growing normally yippee!!! We were soooo tempted to find out the sex but we didn't so it's gonna be a surprise. We are taking bets so get your money out :)


Love it! Those ultrasounds are just so amazing and mine always brought joyful tears. I am enjoying the updates on the little "girl" :).
ReplyDeleteHa ha little "girl" would that not be a treat us with girls!! I am starting to pop out and having some crazy ligament pains but well worth it:) LOVED the scan my favorite days so far and now I can't stop looking at the pics ha ha,such a special time I am trying to bottle it all up :) Miss you guys alot and think of you all the time. Lets get a time to chat soon. love youx
Delete