Due August 25th 2012..Virgo!!!

Due August 25th 2012..Virgo!!!

Monday, 30 April 2012

Baby on Board!!!!!




Well I finally got my "Baby on Board"TUBE PIN and secretly so excited. I use to see the other preggers on the train and Underground Tube with these pins and would say to myself, I will never wear one of those, don't need one NO not me! Well I was died wrong! During rush hour when you are crammed in like sardines and some guy is stinking of garlic from the night before and breathing in your face, you would give your first born child for a seat! I haven't had many people give up a seat on the train yet, think I'm in this awkward phase where I could be prego or I could just need to lay off the pies but not with this baby (pin). I love it that the train system is doing this for us preggers as it makes a world of difference to be able to sit for long train rides. i will wear it with pride yipee!


1 comment:

  1. Glad you finally got the pin. I hate to admit it... I can be one of those jerk tube riders until I see a pin, a crutch, or a hospice referral letter!

    ReplyDelete