I have to say I have totally popped out at 35 weeks, it's amazing what a
week will do. Well we celebrated me being THE TANK by driving to
Bournemouth on the west coast of England. One of my favorite roommates
and dear friend from San Francisco, Kelly Weatherington, came into town
from her latest trip around the world (she goes on several lucky girl) and
it was amazing to catch up with her. She came to the lovely village of
Chalfont St. Peter, where we live, for a day and then we were off to
Bournemouth www.bournemouth.co.uk/ to meet up with a friend of hers that lives in the New Forest National Park also a great area of England www.newforestnpa.gov.uk/
It just so happen to be an amazing weekend weather wise, sunny and perfect temperature and this coming from a Country that has had the WORST summer ever. I haven't seen the sun in weeks and was still wearing boots up until this week so I was one happy pregger and I'm sure baby Billings was happy to get some much needed Vitamin D. Strange week pregnancy wise, I have surrendered to never getting a good night's sleep again but have found I'm starting to get awkward and uncomfortable, like sitting up is real tricky but have mastered the roll out of bed (again endless giggles from James). I suddenly feel massive but I've been told I will grow quite a bit in the next week and then will slow down again. Baby Billings is quite an active baby and loves to roll around and stick his/her booty out at me! So cute can't wait to squeeze it ha ha.
 |
| Me being silly and slightly giddy at being by the "seaside" |
 |
| They have these great little seaside huts you can rent for the day! I thought they were so cute and oh so English |
 |
| Me and Kelly clowning around, baby billings survived the fall :) |
 |
| Auntie Kelly having a belly rub!! |
 |
| Yea so I have mad skills on the board at 35 weeks, now step aside while I ride this bad boy in umkay! |
 |
| James and I went for a glorious walk on the seaside at a place called Hengistbury Head less crowded then Bournemouth would sooo recommend! |
 |
| Me and the proud papa, tried to get the man we asked to take our picture to get the belly but just can't get good help these days :) |
 |
| Such a beautiful place and just what the doctor ordered some fun in the sun!! |
 |
| The belly at 35 weeks! Look at that belly button, getting so excited to meet the munchkin!!! |
I had so much fun in the sun with you guys! Can't wait to meet baby Billings, hopefully when you move to SF! ;) XOXO
ReplyDelete